About: Dr G
Dr. B. Glenn Wilkerson is recognized as one of the nation’s foremost authorities in helping adults to provide the unconditional love and care which elevate the self-esteem and create a positive self-concept in children. He is President and Founder of The ARKGroup and the nationally-acclaimed ARK (Adults Relating to Kids) Program which incorporates research-based best practices in parenting and teaching. Dr. Wilkerson, a retired minister, is the author of Trekking: Searching for Love and Self-Esteem, If Jesus Had a Child, and co-author of Reflections on Mortality: Insights into Meaningful Living. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posts by Dr G:
- What Generational Parenting Styles Are Relevant for Today? (December 4, 2020 - Dr G's Blog)
- Parenting and Discipline: Natural and Logical Consequences (November 24, 2020 - Dr G's Blog)
- 7 Tips to Help Kids During The Coronavirus Pandemic 2020 (March 17, 2020 - Dr G's Blog)
- 6 Practical Ways to Show Unconditional Love to Kids (February 12, 2020 - Dr G's Blog)
- The Root Cause of School Violence: Emotional Illness (November 15, 2019 - Dr G's Blog)